Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunny Dayz!

We have had lots of fun lately enjoying the beautiful weather. Sophie's first trip to the park with Matt and me was lots of fun .



I think Matt and i were more excited about being there than she was but there were plenty of smiles and giggles from her as well.


Playing Peek-A-Boo :)




This is her firs time down a slide...Although i don't think she really thought much of it.









Sophie was all tuckered out after trying out all of the playground equipment and was ready for some snuggle time with Daddy.






Then I met up with my sis in law and her hubby to take our little ones to the park a few days later.

Someone actually asked if these two cuties were twins! Ummmmm......Hellooooo......
By the end Sophie had her grumpy pants on
But sweet little Pierce was up for anything.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh, she's getting so big! She was just a teeny thing when I saw her last! She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer...

Benjamin and Jennie said...

It was fun to go with you two! I'm up for hanging out anytime!!!

Holly said...

Adorable! I love how as a parents we all get way more excited about our children's activities (especially their "first" activities) than our children do. It's awesome!

Zanny said...

Great pictures! Hey, this is just a sidenote, but I noticed in that one shot of you that...you have really pretty teeth! Shiny, white, straight...ya. Random statement, but true and thought provoking!