Katie!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited! And January is a wonderful month for a birth. Hey, I was born in January, so I KNOW! So you don't feel queasy or anything like that? I remember in your first pregnancy, you never got sick. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! Jerald sends his love too, and he's excited for you also. :)
Congrats!!!!! That is soooo exciting! I miss you guys. We need to get together again ASAP...we are moving back to Logan on the 17th. Call me! Love you guys!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting ... two is a million times more fun than one (as hard to believe as that is!) How are you feeling?
Anne, I'm feeling really good just a little extra tired is all. It's good to hear having 2 is so much fun. I'm looking forward to it. Love ya girl!
Katie!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited! And January is a wonderful month for a birth. Hey, I was born in January, so I KNOW! So you don't feel queasy or anything like that? I remember in your first pregnancy, you never got sick. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! Jerald sends his love too, and he's excited for you also. :)
Congrats!! Two is gonna kill ya, but luckily they're so dang cute you just love 'em. We need to get together soon...I want to hear how you're doing.
What the heck?! Such lovely news to hear...I'll have to check your blog more often. So your suspicions were correct!
Congrats!!!!! That is soooo exciting! I miss you guys. We need to get together again ASAP...we are moving back to Logan on the 17th. Call me! Love you guys!
Post a Comment