Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello to all our fellow bloggers.


Hi everyone, Welcome to our blog!!!! this is my very first blog....ever, so you may have to bare with me on this untill I get the hang of things. First I guess I'll introduce ourselves. We are Matt and Katie Finlinson and we have been married 8 years. We have a daughter who is now 15 days old, and is more fun (and work) than I could have ever imagined.


I'll be doing my best to keep up on this blog thing, and hopefully I can get a couple of posts up within the next few days since there has been a lot happening in our family lately. Stories and pictures are soon to come.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Yay you posted something. Glad to see you in the blogging world.

Holly said...

I totally agree with Connie. I'm excited to see your pictures and hear your stories.

ClancyPants said...

Found your blog on Facebook! Yay, yay, yay, yay, YAY!!! :) I love blogging, if you can't tell. So I always love when a new blog comes on board! Looking forward to future posts!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am pumped you did this!

Anonymous said...

WE DEMAND PICTURES OF THAT BABY!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Welcome, welcome!! Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch now!

Zanny said...

Oh, I'm so excited you're blogging! Woo hoo! I will leave TONS of comments. Love you!