Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Connie!

I fully intended for this blog to be up in time for Connie to see it on her actual birthday, but life happens, so this B-day message is just a smidge late.
That being said....I have been blessed with many great women in my life and my big sister Connie is certainly one of them. And what better time to recognize that fact than on her 30th birthday! Here are a few things I love about her:

*I can call her about any silly questions I might have about motherhood. she is a phenomenal mom and certainly sets the bar high when it comes to having it together.

You can see she was born to be a Mom


*She makes me laugh. Sisters just like to giggle together, what more can I say.



*She is smart and creative. She's got the best of both worlds that way and I'm totally jealous of her creative brains.

*She is a great example in my life and I'll always look up to her...even though I'm taller :)

Connie, Carolyn, and Me



*She is always thinking of others and puts them first. We all appreciate her thought full ways.


*She always has been and always will be my sister and my friend.


Connie and I chillin at the sand dunes.


*And last but not least......she turns 30 years old before I do. Ha!

So enjoy the pics Connie and I hope you had a great Birthday :)

5 comments:

Connie said...

Wow. When I was on the phone with you telling you how to put pictures into a post I didn't know it was a bunch of pictures of me we were talking about! Thanks Katie. That was realy nice of you.

Dan and Jen said...

Cute post! I love the Sammann girls (let's face it, I'll always know you as "The Sammann's"). Connie is awesome. I always loved the way you two got along. You were ALWAYS giggling. You guys have been buddies for as long as I've known you. Lucky that you guys and Carolyn have each other.

Dan and Jen said...

PS: You guys are all so beautiful!

Zanny said...

Oh, well now, that was just darn cute! I say! You certainly are sweet girls and it's great you all have each other to laugh with.

Wayne & Jill said...

I love that post! Connie is awsome and always has been. My favorite was the pictures though, I love the ones of you guys when you were little:)