I've been targeted with two different tags within the past week or so. So I thought i would kill two birds with one stone and do them both in the same post. So here i go.......
1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair color? blond
4. Your mother? genuine
5. Your father? loyal
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? cooking
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? shopping
14. What you're not? liar
15. Something on your wish list? camera
16. Where you grew up? utah
17. The last thing you did? nursed
18. What are you wearing? slippers
19. Your TV? boring
20. Your pet? old
20. Your pet? old
21. Your computer? new
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? yup
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? turtleneck
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? unique
28. Love someone? forever
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? movie
Sweetheart Tag xoxo
*What is your husband's name? Matthew Finlinson
*How long have you guys been married? Eight years.
*How long did you date? Almost two years.
*How old is he? 31
*Who is taller? He is. We fit together perfectly.
*Who can sing the best? Matt would never admit it but he has an excellent singing voice and great pitch.
*Who is smarter? Matt is. He is so logical in his thinking. He should be president ;)
*Who pays the bills? Matt.
*Who does the laundry? We both pretty much do our own. I do Sophie's.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're standing at the foot of the bed facing it, Matt sleeps on the right
*Who mows the lawn? Matt mows the weeds :) We'll get a lawn in the spring.
*Who cooks dinner? I am definitely the cook in our family but Matt has a couple of dishes that are his own.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? It depends on the situation but it's usually Matt, he is so good to me.
*Who kissed who first? He absolutely kissed me first...the day we met actually.
*Who wears the pants? We share pants. We have a good balance and keep each other in check cuz we both have such strong personalities.
***I tag Jill S. and Emily on the one word tag and Jen Taylor for the sweetheart tag :)***

3 comments:
I love it! You and Matt are great together and I'm so glad you have each other. Love you!
Hey Katie! Nice to hear from you. Those were fun tags.
Hey slow poke. I want to see some more cute pics of that baby! Hope your christmas was great. We need to hang some time soon.
Post a Comment