Friday, January 9, 2009

SLACKER!

I know i have been a total slacker in the blogging world lately. I suppose i got all wrapped up in the holidays and never found time to sit down and post about anything that's going on in our lives. But have no fear i have a running list in my head with all the things i want to catch up on. So wen i find some time over the weekend hopefully i can post some of the pictures and video I'd like to share with you all, along with a tag that has been long overdue. Stay posted :)

2 comments:

Benjamin and Jennie said...

I have been looking at your sister connie's blog so I can see pictures if little sophie:) (i think your nephews are real cute too) by the way you look great... just as i remember

Connie said...

Promises, promises.